Saturday 11 June 2016

GHANA WEDDING: MY COUSIN AND HER HUSBAND


Once again i bring you another marriage ceremony of one of my folks.  Her name is Ewuraadwoa This ceremony was conducted at the National Headquarters of the Church of Pentecost in Accra around December 2015. This was because my cousin ( The bride) is an employee at the church office. It was a beautiful sight to behold though I arrived very late for the ceremony. Join me as i take you through her lovely photos i took personally for my album. Sorry for the poor picture quality. (Not the work of the official photographer).


After becoming husband and wife




Dancing to the cocktail


Ready to cut cake

The lovely and mouthwatering cake. mmmmm

Gathered for the cocktail





Pastor's wife help with the cutting

Popping of champaign is a must for every wedding



After the wedding








Bridal party with officiating ministers and counselors


Family gathered to praise and thank God

Leaving the Church full of joy!























What a lovely way to share a cake!

Celebration continues

Bride and friend


Bride's maid

Closer shot of the bride's maid

My mum,the bride and a friend





The lovely bride (My cousin)


AM I NOT BLESSED WITH SO MANY COUSINS? SURE

WISHING THEM ALL THE BEST IN MARRIAGE!


No comments:

Post a Comment